1 -2 lb
( use 1 lb. if you would like it a little less "meaty")
1 -2 large
2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
3 (7 1/4 ounce) packages
Kraft macaroni and cheese
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or 2 tablespoons
shredded mozzarella cheese
salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On medium heat, brown Hamburger and add onion and celery and cook until tender.
- In a large casserole dish, mix hamburger, curry, soup, kraft dinner and rest of ingredients all together.
- Cover with Mozzerella Cheese.
- Heat in Oven for about 35 minutes or until heated through.