4 (8 ounce)
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
Fontina cheese, shredded
- 1. Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2. Remove meat from lobster tails, cut into bite-sized pieces, and reserve shells.
- 3. Heat 2 tablespoons olive oil in a 10-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add Simply Potatoes and cook and stir 10-12 minutes until potatoes are tender. Remove potatoes from skillet, add remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil and lobster. Cook 5 minutes or until lobster is done.
- Return potatoes to skillet and stir in mascarpone and 1 cup fontina cheese until blended.
- 4. Pile mixture into lobster tail shells, dividing evenly. Sprinkle with remaining fontina cheese. Place on baking sheet and bake 7-8 minutes or until cheese melts.