cauliflower, chopped into bite-size pieces
1 -2 tablespoon
kosher salt, to taste
garlic cloves, chopped
( Frank's Red Hot is a good choice)
blue cheese, crumbled
( to taste)
- Preheat the oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl, combine the cauliflower with just enough olive oil to lightly coat the cauliflower and toss. Sprinkle with kosher salt.
- Spread the cauliflower on a baking sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- While the cauliflower roasts, make the buffalo sauce: Melt butter in a small saucepan. Add garlic. Stir together butter and garlic with hot sauce; remove from heat and set aside.
- If using, make the blue cheese dip: In a small bowl, combine yogurt, blue cheese crumbles, garlic powder, and salt & pepper.
- When the cauliflower is done, remove from the oven and mix with buffalo sauce to combine. Serve with blue cheese dip.