4 baking potatoes or 1 1/2 lbs
nonfat sour cream
3 medium green onions, finely chopped or 3 tablespoons
green onions, divided
1 1/3 cups
refrigerated shredded chicken with barbecue sauce
1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese or 2 ounces
reduced-fat sharp cheddar cheese
- Pierce potatoes with fork; arrange in circle on microwavable paper towels in microwave oven.
- Microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes; turn potatoes over.
- Microwave 5 minutes longer or until potatoes are tender when pierced in center with fork.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sour cream and 2 tablespoons of the onion; set aside.
- Place chicken in microwavable bowl; cover with microwavable plastic wrap (do not allow plastic wrap to touch food).
- Microwave on High 2 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Cut potatoes open; fluff with fork.
- Top potatoes with chicken, sour cream mixture, cheese and remaining 1 tablespoon onion.