2 1/2 cups
1 cup butter or 1 cup
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a stand mixer or mixing bowl, beat together the butter/margarine and the 2 sugars. Add in the vanilla. Beat in the eggs, 1 at a time, until smooth. Scrape down the sides if necessary.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix on low speed, until batter forms.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Flatten the Rolos, using a potato masher, or the bottom of a measuring cup.
- Form the cookies by placing dough on top and on bottom of the flattened Rolos. Place on cookie sheet, or Slipat baking mat, and bake at 350°F for 9-11 minutes, or until they begin to golden brown.
- Let cool slightly before serving. Makes 18-24, depending on how much dough you use for each cookie.