1 (10 3/4 ounce)
frozen pound cake
( I use Sara Lee brand)
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
Oreo cookies, crushed
1 1/2 cups
( Cool Whip)
1 (8 ounce)
milk chocolate candy bars
( we'll only use a couple ounces of it)
- Cut pound cake into 1 inch cubes, set aside.
- In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth, then stir in crushed Oreos.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- In a13x9x2 in baking dish (or a tall sided glass trifle bowl), layer half of the pound cake, 1 cup of berries, half of the cream cheese mixture and half of the chocolate shavings. Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining raspberries.
- Refrigerate until serving time or overnight.