1 (20 ounce) packages
Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
1 (16 ounce) packages
sage pork sausage
( or without sage)
1 1/4 cups
- In large frying pan, saute sausage and potatoes with onions until sausage no longer pink and potatoes slightly brown.
- Preheat oven 350*.
- Pour eggs, milk and flour into bowl or jar with lid. Mix well.
- Pour browned sausage and potatoes into 9 X 13 baking pan.
- Pour egg,milk, flour mixture over.
- Poke holes with knife throughout the mixture, so the liquid can.
- run down through the sausage and potatoes.
- Bake 35 minutes.