graham cracker crumbs
4 (1 ounce)
white chocolate baking squares, melted
3 (8 ounce) packages
heavy whipping cream
- In a medium bowl, combine cracker crumbs and brown sugar. Stir in melted butter.
- Press the mixture firmly into bottom and up sides of a 10-inch spring form pan.
- Bake for 8 minutes and let the crust cool completely before spreading the pie filling over it.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Wrap the outside of a 10 inch springform pan with foil.
- Place the cream cheese, sugar, and flour in a mixing bowl and cream until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Scrape bowl.
- With an electric mixer on low speed, mix melted white chocolate into cream cheese mixture.
- Keeping electric mixer on low, slowly beat in the vanilla and 1/2 cup of heavy cream. Blend well.
- Pour mixture into the prepared springform pan.
- Place cheesecake pan in a water bath filled with warm water.
- Bake 70 minutes, or until center of the cheesecake is just firm.
- Cool at room temperature for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate until set before removing from pan.
- Mash 1/3 cup of the strawberries.
- Add approximately 1/2 cup of water to the mashed strawberries.
- In a small saucepan, combine sugar and cornstarch, add berry liquid and maple syrup.
- Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture boils and thickens, boil 1 minute.
- Stir in the rest of the strawberries and cool to room temperature before serving.