1/4 cup oil or 1/4 cup
bacon drippings, chilled slightly
cooked bacon piece
1 (15 1/4 ounce)
yellow cake mix
pure maple syrup
unsalted butter, room temperature
- In a large bowl blend ketchup, applesauce, cocoa powder, oil or bacon drippings and eggs mixing well.
- Add cake mix and bacon crumbles whisk for 2 minutes.
- Place into foil lined cup cake pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool.
- Meanwhile beat syrup and butter together 1 minutes till light and fluffy. Add vanilla, salt and sugar and beat an other 2 minutes.
- Pipe or spread frosting on the cupcakes.
- Now watch everyone enjoy while they figure the ingredients.
- If you want to give a hint garnish with some extra bacon pieces.