1 (8 ounce)
parmesan cheese, grated
chicken breast, strips fully cooked
1 (10 ounce) packages
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
beaten egg white
grated parmesan cheese
- In microwave cook chicken according to package directions. Cook spinach and drain; mix these two ingredients with the Hidden Valley Ranch dressing.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Roll out pizza dough in rectangular shape. Place on greased cookie sheet.
- Spread chicken mixture on half of dough lengthwise.
- Combine mozzarella cheese with grated parmesan and layer on top of chicken mixture. Fold over dough and pinch edges together. Shape evenly.
- Combine egg white and water and brush over dough, sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese.
- Bake 20 - 30 minutes until golden brown.