baked idaho potatoes
fat free Greek yogurt
1 (1 ounce) packet
Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing and Seasoning Mix
reduced-fat cheddar cheese
reduced-fat cream cheese
( well done)
chopped green shallot
- Cut Chicken into 1" cubes or smaller and put in large zip-lock bag.
- Add Greek Yogurt and packet of Ranch Seasoning Mix to bag and let marinate in refrigerator for 1-3 hours.
- Cook marinated chicken in large skillet till fully cooked.
- Add Frozen Spinach and continue heating.
- Remove from stove and stir in Cream Cheese.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut small layer off the top of each baked potato and scoop out most of the potato.
- Put some cheese at the bottom of each potato and fill wit chicken mixture. Cover opening with the rest of the cheese and top with Turkey Bacon crumbles.
- Bake in oven for 15 minutes or until cheese is melty.
- Top with shallots and serve hot.