( e.g. Chicken and Apple, or pork)
sea salt and pepper
( to taste)
- Grease a glass 8×8 inch baking dish. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grate the yams and then place them in the bottom of the greased dish.
- Chop the onion and sausage.
- Heat 2 Tbsp oil over medium-high heat.
- Saute the onion in the oil; season with salt and pepper and cook until onions are translucent.
- Layer the sausage and onion on top of the sweet potatoes.
- Put the eggs, sage, milk, ½ tsp of sea salt and ½ tsp of pepper into a blender and mix thoroughly. Pour the egg mixture on top of the sausage and onions.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.