blue cheese, crumbles
white zinfandel wine
- Take the first six ingredients and mix well.
- Set aside in fridge for 1-2 hours(can make up to 2 days in advance).
- Cooked the bacon halfway and cut in half so you have 40 pieces.
- Cut Jalapeños length wise and and clean.
- Fill Jalapeños with cream cheese mixture.
- Place bacon strips on top or wrap around Jalapeño.
- Bake at 400 for about 10-12 minutes until bacon is cooked.
- Serve with a side of wing sauce, ranch dressing or just plain works too.