fresh or frozen cod fish fillet
onion, sliced and then cut into quarters
1 (10 ounce) cans
cream of shrimp soup
shredded mozzarella cheese
1 tablespoon dried parsley or 2 tablespoons
fresh grated parmesan cheese
( do not use smoked paprika)
- Fry fish, when done put in a casserole dish.
- Saute onions in same pan.
- Add wine with onions and cook for 30 seconds scrapping bottom of pan often.
- Add soup and milk. Cook for a minute or two stirring all the time.
- Pour soup mixture over fish in casserole. Sprinkle with bread crumbs then both of the cheeses and then sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in 425 oven for 10-15 minutes until brown and bubbly. All ovens are different, please keep an eye on it so it does not burn.