pillsbury pie crusts
1 (28.34 g) package
Hidden Valley Original Ranch Seasoning Mix
1 (226.79 g) package
frozen chopped spinach, thawed squeezed dry
grated mozzarella cheese
- Place each crust packet in microwave separately for 10 seconds.
- Roll out one crust on each baking pan.
- Preheat oven 425*.
- In a bowl, coat and mix pork with seasoning mix.
- Heat olive oil in fry pan and add pork. Saute until no longer pink.
- Add garlic, shallots. spinach, salt and lemon juice in that order.
- Mix all ingredients in fry pam.
- Cook. 5 minutes.
- Spoon one-half of pan ingredients on each half of each crust,.
- leaving a edge.
- Mix the cheeses together and cover the ingredients in each crust.
- Fold the bare crust over. Seal the edges together.
- Cut small slits on each top crust to release steam.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let set 10 min before slicing.