1 3/4 lbs
1 (32 ounce) jars
shredded mozzarella cheese
grated parmesan cheese
- Prepare rice according to directions; meanwhile, brown beef and onion until pan juices have evaporated.
- Remove to a large bowl.
- To meat add salt, oregano, pepper, rice, and 2 cups of spaghetti sauce.
- Cut tops off peppers and remove seeds and dry pulp.
- Stuff the peppers with the meat mixture and arrange in a baking pan or electric frying pan.
- Add remaining sauce and water to the pan.
- Bake 50 to 60 minutes or until the peppers are tender.
- Top with mozzarella cheese and heat till cheese melts, about 3 minutes.