1 1/4 lbs
boneless beef top sirloin steaks, cut 1 inch thick
diced fresh pineapple
diced red bell pepper
- Combine Pineapple Salsa ingredients in small bowl. Set aside.
- Combine ketchup and hoisin sauce in another small bowl. Divide and reserve a couple of tablespoons for later use; set aside.
- Cut beef steak into 1-inch pieces. Thread beef pieces evenly onto four 10 to 12-inch metal skewers. Season kabobs evenly with pepper.
- Place kabobs on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3 to 4 inches from heat. Brush beef generously with some of reserved sauce mixture. Broil 7 to 9 minutes for medium rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning once and brushing with remaining sauce mixture. Season beef with salt.
- Serve kabobs topped with Pineapple Salsa.