thinly sliced pork chops
thinly sliced red delicious apple
2 tablespoons apricot jam or 2 tablespoons
- Lightly season pork chops with a mixture of the salt, pepper and sage.
- Melt butter in a pan and cook on both sides until brown and cooked through.
- Remove from pan and let rest on wood block.
- Add apples, jam and cottage cheese to the pan and cook until apples are tender crisp and the jam and cheese forms a glaze. Stir constantly.
- Put pork chops into the apple mixture and cook for a few minutes flipping to coat both sides. Serve with rice and steamed vegetables.