canned diced tomato
1 (16 ounce) jars
1 1/2 lbs
grated cheddar cheese
grated monterey jack cheese
1 (6 ounce) jars
- Crumble Ground Beef into a large skillet.
- Cook over medium-high until no pink is in meat.
- Drain Fat from meat.
- Saute onions in small pan until soft.
- Add meat to 2 cups of bottled tomato sauce
- Add 1 cup of diced tomatoes, onion and pimetos
- Simmer for 20 minutes or more.
- Cook spaghetti as per package.
- Cover bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 pan with sauce.
- Add a layer of pasta and less than 1/2 of each of the cheeses.
- repeat layers ending with sauce on top.
- Bake in oven for 30 minutes.
- Top Casserole with remaining cheese.
- Cook about 5 more minutes.