1 1/2-2 kg
( Maris Pipper or King Edward work best)
dried chili pepper flakes
( amend to taste)
1 -2 tablespoon
ground black pepper
- 1. Peal Potatoes and cut into good size pieces - normally 4 to a potato
- 2. Put into a pan of water and bring to the boil.
- 3. While doing this preheat your oven to 180 c (adjust for fan ovens).
- 4. Once the pan is boiling Par Boil the potatoes for about 5 minutes
- 5. Add the olive oil to a large tray and place in the oven.
- 6. Whilst the potatoes are cooking add the rest of the ingredients to a large bowl (big enough to add the potatoes to) and mix together.
- 7. Take the potatoes off the heat and drain.
- 8. Put back into the pan and shake until the ages start to fluff up.
- 9. Put the potatoes into the bowl with the rest of the mix and coat each potato generously.
- 10. Take the tray out of the oven and add the potatoes - turn each one so that the oil gets to each bit. (I add a bit more olive oil if i think there isn't enough at this point).
- 11. Put into the oven for 45 - 60 minutes Or until golden brown all over.
- 12. Serve with your favorite roast meat and enjoy.