uncooked egg noodles
( I use the extra wide ones)
90% lean ground beef
chopped green onion
1 (4 ounce) cans
diced green chilies
( I use mild but you can add on the heat if you wish)
garlic clove, minced
cream cheese, softened
shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook noodles according to pkg. directions.
- In a large skillet, cook ground beef kuntil no longer pink. Drain.
- Stir in tomato sauce, onions, chilies, garlic and salt.
- In small bowl, combine cram cheese and sour cream.
- Drain noodles.
- Place 1/2 c beef mixture in a 1 Quart baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Add a layer of 1/2 the noodled, cream cheese mixture and cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Spoon remaining beef mixture over top.
- Cover and bake at 350 for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly hot.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.