1 1/4 cups
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Melt butter over low heat. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly (5 minutes).
- Stir in sugar, cocoa powder, and salt.
- Whisk in eggs and vanilla.
- Add rice flour, tapioca flour, and corn starch one at a time, whisking well after each addition.
- Add walnuts or pecans if desired.
- Spread into greased 8x8" square baking pan.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out with just a few sticky crumbs on it.
- *Although these brownies are great warm, I prefer them cooled down, chilled, and then cut into small squares. Seems like the flavors come out better that way.
- ***These are rich enough that you really can cut them into 16 pieces, but let's be realistic - I cut 8.