all-purpose flour, sifted
1 1/2 teaspoons
3 1/2 tablespoons
eggs, room temp
1/2 cup vegetable oil or 3 tablespoons
1 1/2 cups
freshly grated zucchini
pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350. Grease one 9 x 5 inch loaf pans. OR, one 12-cup muffin tin.
- Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon into a bowl.
- In a separate bowl stir together eggs, oil, applesauce, sugar, zucchini and vanilla. Make sure it is fully combined.
- Carefully pour flour mixture into egg mixture, stirring until completely combined.
- Pour entire mixture into loaf pans, making sure there is an even amount of batter in each. OR, if making muffins, fill muffin tins ¾ full.
- For Zucchini Bread bake for 40 minutes. OR, for muffins bake for 20 minutes.
- You will know when the bread or muffins are down when the centers are set and spring back when they are lightly touched.