apples, green cooking
1 -2 tablespoon
fruit, Robertsons Traditional Fruit Mince
sugar, coffee crystals
puff pastry, sheet
- Peel and slice apples, add enough water to just cover the apples add the sugar and bring to the boil until just cooked.
- Drain and cool. Chop the apples into small cubes, add the Fruit Mince and stir in well.
- place on the sheet of puff pastry, making an oblong, similar to an apple strudel, fold the pastry over, brushing the edges with water.
- Turn over. brush with milk and sprinkle the sugar over the top, slash cuts across the top, just cutting the surface of the pastry and bake in a hot oven of 115c for approx 15 t0 20 minutes.
- serve either hot or cold with Cream or Ice Cream.