loaf cinnamon raisin bread, chopped
( enough to fill 13x9-inch pan)
cream cheese, softened
maple syrup, divided
buttered maple syrup
( 50/50 mix of butter and maple syrup)
- Place chopped cinnamon raisin bread in a well buttered 13 x 9 inch glass pan.
- Mix cream cheese, butter and 1/4 cup maple syrup until smooth.
- Spread on top of bread, leaving some openings through which to pour
- egg mixture.
- Beat eggs, half & half and 1/2 cup maple syrup.
- Pour over bread and sprinkle with cinnamon sugar.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Uncover and bake 50 to 55 minutes at 350°.
- Cut into squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.