( not baking soda)
( not whipped)
- Preset convection oven to 375 for 20 minutes + 5-10 minutes.
- "If you use a convection oven, the cornbread turns out lovly.".
- Spray inside of each SS hotel pan with oil.
- Mix together separetly the dry ingredients and wet ingredients.
- Combine and stir until lumps are gone.
- Pour batter into pans about 3/4 " of batter, cover with tin foil and into convection oven.
- Rotate each pan half way through time set. At end of 20 minutes, uncover, check for uniform light brown color and solid in middle, put back in for 5-10 minutes until knife comes out of middle cleanly.
- Cut into squares of 30 per pan.