500 g spinach leaves or 500 g
125 ml cream or 125 ml
salt and pepper
( roasted and chopped for garnish)
fresh edible flower
( cubed, for thickness)
- Add butter to a pot and let melt.
- Add shallots and garlic and let fry until translucent.
- Add nettles and let wilt.
- Add wine and vegetable broth as well as, if using, cubed potatoes and cream.
- Bring to a boil and blend soup in a blender or puree.
- Let soup cook until reduced to preferred thickness.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle with chopped, roasted pumpkin seeds and a couple of daisy blossoms (edible).