1 1/2 cups
1 (16 ounce) cans
1 cup canola oil or 1 cup
1 (8 ounce) packages
pumpkin seeds (optional) or walnuts (optional) or
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix dry ingredients together.
- In separate large bowl, beat eggs, add sugar and mix well. Add pumpkin puree, oil, molasses and orange juice. Mix until smooth.
- Fold dry mixture into large bowl. Do not over mix.
- Cut cream cheese bar into 24 pieces. (Keeping cream cheese in freezer while you prepare makes it easier to slice.).
- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups.
- Stick cream cheese into the center.
- Sprinkle nuts on top (optional).
- Bake about 25 minutes.