captain morgans spiced rum
fine sea salt
pumpkin pie spice
1 (425.24 g) can
libby's 100% pumpkin puree
unbaked 9-inch pie crust
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- In a large bowl beat eggs and rum. Stir in sea salt, pumpkin pie spice, allspice, nutmeg, cloves and brown sugar.
- Stir pumpkin puree into sugar mixture.
- Slowly add heavy cream and stir until filling is smooth,.
- Pour filling into pie shell.
- Place pie on sheet pan and bake at 425 F for 15 minutes. Reduce to 350 F for 40-45 minutes or insert a knife to check your pie is done.
- Remove pie and place on a rack to cool.