1 1/2 cups
3 3/4 cups
1/2 cup butter or 1/2 cup
Salad Supreme dry seasoning
- Dissolve yeast in water. Add sugar, salt, 2 3/4 cups flour and mix well.
- Add in remaining 1 cup flour and mix again. Knead.
- Let rise til double in size (~2 hrs).
- Punch down and roll out to roughly the size of a cookie sheet.
- Melt butter and pour half onto a cookie sheet--tilt to evenly cover. Place rolled out dough onto buttered sheet. Cut dough into strips with a pizza cutter.
- Pour remaining melted butter over dough and spread evenly. Sprinkle dough with garlic salt and Parmesan cheese and/or "salad supreme."
- Let rise ~1 hour.
- Bake at 400 for 15 minutes.