( "The Spice Hunter" brand, salt free)
1 1/2-2 cups
( or Tamarind water)
( may substitute soy sauce)
chunky peanut butter
( fresh, chopped)
- In a blender, add 2/3 cup coconut milk and Thai Seasoning on high until smooth.
- Pour in small saucepan, simmer on low for 10 minutes.
- Add remaining coconut milk, sugar, lime juice, and fish sauce; simmer 4 more minutes.
- Remove from heat and blend in peanut butter and cilantro.
- Let cool to room temperature, add additional coconut milk if consistency is too thick.