Bob's Red Mill gluten-free all-purpose baking flour
( you can substitute with all purpose baking flour for a regluar recipe, and if you can tolerate glute)
1/2 cup macadamia nuts or 1/2 cup
300 g raw mangoes, pureed or 2 -3
mangoes, depending on the size
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2) In a large bowl combine flour, baking powder, salt (and cinnamon if added). Whisk well.
- 3) In another bowl separate the egg whites from the yolks.
- 4) With an electric beater (or by hand if you've got it in you) beat the egg whites until stiff.
- 5) Beat the yolks, adding in the oil, vanilla, and sugar.
- 6) Pour your wet yolk mixture into the flour and mix well.
- 7) Add the egg whites to the batter. Folding them in until smooth.
- 8) Mix in the mangoes and nuts into the batter.
- 9) Pour into 2 small greased loaf or cake pans.
- 10) Bake for about 1 hour or until toothpick comes out clean.