3 large onions or 5 medium
1 (14 1/2 ounce) cans
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Peel 5 large potatoes and slice thin.
- Slice 3 large onions (or 5 medium onions) into thin pieces.
- Add to a pot filled with approximately 1/3 cup of canola oil.
- Cook the sliced potatoes and onions until soft.
- Add salt and pepper to taste (see suggestions above).
- Add 1 (14.5 oz.) can of vegetable broth.
- Add 2 cups of skim milk.
- Blend (preferably using a hand-held blender, but works fine with a normal blender).
- Serve immediately.