1 (8 ounce) cans
refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
( I used the reduced fat variety)
onion, finely chopped
garlic clove, finely chopped
chicken, cooked and shredded
parmesan cheese, grated
light sour cream
2 -3 tablespoons
( to taste)
( optional. We didn't use it)
( we used regular prepared horseradish)
( we used thin shaved honey ham)
- Heat oven to 375. Spray 13x9" (3 qt) casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- Unroll crescent rolls in baking dish; press perforations to seal.
- Bake 10 to 13 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in 10-inch skillet, heat butter and oil over medium heat.
- Add onion and garlic; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring frequently, until softened.
- Remove from heat; stir in shredded chicken.
- Place 8 slices of the Swiss cheese over baked crust.
- In small bowl, stir Parmesan cheese, sour cream, Dijon mustard, lemon juice, honey, horseradish sauce and thyme until well blended.
- Spoon half of the mayonnaise mixture evenly over cheese on crust.
- Spoon chicken mixture evenly over mayonnaise mixture on crust.
- Spoon remaining mayonnaise mixture evenly over chicken.
- Cover chicken evenly with ham.
- Top with remaining 8 slices Swiss cheese.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes longer or until cheese is melted and filling is thoroughly heated.