1 (1 ounce)
sugar-free instant butterscotch pudding mix
2 cups skim milk (I like almond milk) or 2 cups
( I like almond milk)
brown food coloring
2 (1 ounce)
sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
4 cups skim milk or 4 cups
yellow food coloring
1 (8 ounce) cartons Cool Whip Free or 1 (8 ounce) cartons
regular Cool Whip
- You'll need 8 martini glasses or similarly shaped dessert dishes.
- Prepare the butterscotch pudding, adding brown food coloring if desired. Scoop 1/4 cup pudding into the a martin glass. Chill 10-15 minutes.
- When the pudding has set up a bit, make the vanilla pudding. Add yellow food coloring to get a nice yellow "candy corn" color.
- Gently spoon 1/2 cup pudding over the butterscotch pudding. Chill until ready to serve.
- Thaw Cool Whip as directed on package. Top pudding with Cool Whip and candy corn. Serve.