turkey breast, 6-7 pounds
turkish bay leaves
1 tablespoon smoked spanish paprika or 1 tablespoon
sweet Hungarian paprika
1 1/2 teaspoons
cracked black pepper
- Wash and dry Turkey Breast and place in slow cooker.
- Pour the apple cider in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- Combine the spices and rub over the top of the Turkey Breast.
- Cover the slow cooker and cook on low until the turkey breast, usually 4-5 hours.
- "The resulting spicy juices are a great low-fat gravy to serve over mashed potatoes.