1 1/4 cups
firmly packed brown sugar
1 3/4 cups
semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peanut butter, Crisco, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl.
- Beat at medium speed with mixer until well blended.
- Add egg and beat just until blended.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, salt and baking soda.
- Add to creamed mixture and mix well with mixer on low speed.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonsful 2" apart onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Flatten slightly with fork tines.
- Bake 7-8 minutes or until set and just beginning to brown.
- Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet before removing.
- Store in airtight container.
- Makes 3 dozen.