packed brown sugar
pumpkin pie spice
white chocolate chips, 12 ounce package
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Line 13 x 9-inch pan with foil.
- Combine sugar, brown sugar, evaporated milk, pumpkin, butter and spice in a medium, heave-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stiring constantly.
- Boil, stiring constantly, for 10 to 12 minutes or until candy thermometer reaches 234 to 240 (soft ball stage).
- Quickly stir in white chocolate, marshmallow cream, nuts and vanilla. Stir vigorously for 1 minute.
- Immediately pour into prepared pan.
- Ket stand on wire rack for 2 hours or until completely cooled.
- Refrigerate tightly covered.
- To cut, lift from pan; remove foil. Cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Makes about 3 pounds.