0.5 (17 ounce) packages
frozen puff pastry, thawed
1 (8 ounce) packages
brie cheese, round
toasted almond, slices
1/4 cup apricot preserves or 1/4 cup raspberry preserves or 1/4 cup
your favorite preserves
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Lightly grease cookie sheet.
- Roll puff pastry out slightly.
- Place cheese wheel on top (leave rind on).
- Place preserves on top of cheese.
- Place almonds on top of preserves.
- Bundle Puff Pastry up and around the cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool for five minutes.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.