garlic cloves, minced
firm tofu, drained
walnuts, finely ground
1 1/2 cups
cooked brown lentils
1 1/4 cups
( additional for topping)
ketchup, to taste
- Spray loaf pan (or use non-stick silicone bake-ware).
- Sauté celery, onion and garlic on high heat in skillet with a little water or low sodium vegetable broth for 5 minutes until tender.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Mash tofu in large bowl.
- Stir in cooked mixture and remaining ingredients, and combine well.
- Spoon mixture into loaf pan. Top with a layer of ketchup.
- Bake for 55 to 60 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean.