2 (10 ounce) packages
frozen red raspberries in sugar, thawed and divided
2 1/2 teaspoons
Eagle Brand Condensed Milk, not evaporated, I use low-fat
red food coloring
frozen non-dairy topping, thawed, I use Lite
- In a saucepan, combine 1 package undrained raspberries and cornstarch.
- Cook and stir over low heat until thickened and clear.
- Chill mixture.
- In blender, combine remaining drained raspberries, Eagle Brand milk, and lemon juice.
- Blend until smooth.
- Place in bowl. (If using red food coloring, add now).
- Fold in whipped topping.
- Spoon half of the mousse mixture into dessert dishes.
- Top with equal amounts of raspberry sauce.
- Then top with remaining raspberry mousse.
- Store left overs covered in refrigerator.
- Cook time is chill time.