left over salmon, flaked and chopped
left over rotisserie chicken, chopped
shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
butter, for melting in pan
- Combine the salmon, chicken and cheese in a bowl.
- Spread equal amounts of the mixture on one half of each tortilla.
- In a large non-stick skillet, melt butter over medium heat.
- Place one of the tortillas in the skillet and fold over.
- Cook on one side about 3 minutes or until desired crispiness.
- Flip and cook another 3 minutes. Remove to a cutting board.
- Repeat with the other tortilla.
- Cut each tortilla into triangles and serve.
- I didn't serve mine with salsa, sour cream or guacamole, but I'm sure it would be quite tasty with those too!