( 2 Filets. Some are larger, some are smaller)
extra virgin olive oil
fresh greek basil
( or sweet basil if you can't find the Greek version)
grated parmesan cheese
( one for each filet)
lemon, juice of
salt and pepper
- 1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2) Mix olive oil, garlic powder and basil in a small bowl.
- 3) Place filets into a greased baking pan long enough to hold a fully-flattened filet. (I use olive oil cooking spray).
- 4) Sprinkle lemon juice over the filets and let them stand for 10 minutes.
- 5) Brush olive oil/spice mixture over one side, flip and brush the other side.
- 6) Sprinkle Parmesan over the fillets.
- 7) Bake for 15 minutes (times may vary according to your oven’s performance). Usually, if the meat flakes easily with a fork, it's pretty much done.