low fat cottage cheese
1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese or 1 cup
Italian cheese blend
eggs, lightly beaten
1 (7 ounce) jars
roasted red peppers, well drained, chopped
grated parmesan cheese
dried oregano leaves
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a 9-inch pie plate with cooking oil spray.
- Use a strainer or colander to squeeze all the excess liquid out of the thawed, drained spinach.
- Combine all ingredients, and mix until well blended.
- Pour mixture into pie plate.
- Bake 40 to 60 minutes, or until center is set.