cream cheese, softened
crabmeat, excess water removed
hot pepper sauce
salt and pepper
green onion, minced
chili powder (optional) or
- Removed the peel from the cucumber using a vegetable peeler. Cut the cucumber into 2" slices.
- Using a small melon baller, scoop out most of the inside. You will want to leave the walls and a thick portion of the bottom intact.
- In a bowl, combine the sour cream and the cream cheese with a fork until well combined. Add the remaining ingredients and stir until combined.
- Fill each of the cucumber cups with the crab dip.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Serve within 2 hours of making.