1 1/2 lbs
red bell pepper, small diced
monterey jack cheese
garlic cloves, minced
( may use bread crumbs)
salt and pepper
hot dogs, sliced horizontally
hard-boiled eggs, quartered
Reynolds Wrap Foil, 3-4 cut pieces, about 12 inches
peaches, peeled, cored and quartered
( may use 1/4 c white and 1/4 cup brown sugar)
1 -1 1/2 tablespoon
1 -2 tablespoon
( to taste)
fresh parsley, finely chopped
- Beef Embutido.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2. In a large bowl, mix together ground beef, carrots, onion, red bell pepper, tomato sauce, cheese, pickle relish, garlic, panko, eggs, salt and pepper.
- 3. Mix well.
- 4. Place the Reynold's Wrap Foil on a flat surface. Spray with non-stick spray.
- 5. Place the meat mixture on the foil and flatten, about 1/2 inch thick. Make sure you have enough space on the sides for sealing.
- 6. Place the sliced hotdog and quartered hard boiled egg in the middle of the meat mixture (forming a line).
- 7. Grab one end of the foil and fold over towards the middle covering the hotdog and egg. Press down gently to pack in the meat.
- 8. Grab the other end of the foil and fold again towards the center, forming a cylinder. Try to make your "meat roll" as compact as possible.
- 9. Grab the two ends of the cylinder and give it a twist to seal.
- 10. Do the same for the rest of the meat mixture.
- 11. Place the meat roll on a shallow baking pan.
- 12. Bake in the oven for 1 - 1 1/2 hours, depending on how thick the meat rolls are.
- 13. You can take one meat roll out and open it carefully to check for doneness, or you can use a meat thermometer (160 degrees F).
- 14. Slice diagonally to serve. About 1/2 inch.
- Peach Sauce.
- 1. In a small sauce pan, bring 1 cup of water to a simmer.
- 2. Add sugar while stirring till dissolved.
- 3. Add in peaches, honey, lemon juice, and salt. Stir to coat peaches.
- 4. Bring it to a boil and let it simmer for about 20 minutes.
- 5. Remove from heat and transfer to a food processor or blender (you can also mash the peaches for chunkier sauce).
- 6. Pulse till smooth.
- 7. Add parsley and mix.
- 8. Drizzle some of the sauce on the Embutido. Place the rest of the Peach Sauce in a bowl for extra sauce.
- Serve with rice and your choice of vegetables.