skinless chicken breast, diced
green curry paste
( about one can, I use the light kind)
baby spinach leaves
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large sauce pan over medium heat. Add the chicken and saute until lightly browned. Remove the chicken and set aside.
- Add the remaining oil to the pan, and stir in the curry paste and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk and continue to cook for 5 minutes, stirring often.
- Add the chicken and fish sauce. Reduce the heat and cover, then simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add the peas and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Remove from heat, then stir in spinach and cilantro. Serve over rice.