Reynolds Wrap Foil
fresh frozen tilapia fillets
bacon, cooked and chopped
cream cheese, softened
Old Bay Seasoning
Mrs. Dash garlic and herb seasoning
leek, finely chopped
garlic cloves, smashed and chopped
extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Cook rice as directed on package.
- Crisp bacon, drain, chop.
- Lightly season the Tilapia with Old Bay seasoning and Mrs Dash Garlic & Herb.
- blend, set aside.
- In a small saute pan, add the olive oil and swirl around pan.
- Add leek and garlic, saute for 3 minutes.
- In a medium bowl combine cream cheese, sour cream, sauteed leeks and garlic, bacon, salt, taragon, fresh corn, 1 teaspoon Mrs Dash, and mix well.
- Tear 4 sheets of foil and lay them on cutting board and begin assembling your foil packets.
- Add 1/4 cup of rice to each sheet of foil, add 1 tablespoon of butter, and sprinke rice with Mrs Dash.
- Take 2-3 tablespoons of cream cheese mix (depending on size of fillet) and place in the center of the Tilapia fillet, next roll and turn over (opening) on top of rice.
- Close and crimp thefoil, place onto a cookie sheet and into oven, bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.