bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
1 (1 ounce) package
ranch dressing mix
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
condensed cream of chicken soup
( 98% fat free)
nonfat sour cream
penne pasta, cooked
- Combine the first five ingredients.
- Place frozen or defrosted/raw chicken in slowcooker sprayed with nonstick cooking spray and pour sauce over the top (do NOT include water like the can mentions).
- Cook on high for 3.5 hours.
- Shred chicken with two forks.
- Cook pasta per package instructions on stove.
- Serve chicken over pasta.