reduced sodium soy sauce
fresh gingerroot, minced
sweet red pepper, julienned
green onions with tops, cut in half lengthwise
sesame oil, divided
beef, cut into strips
( 8 inch)
- In a small bowl, combine the cornstarch, soy sauce, wasabi, ginger and garlic until blended; set aside.
- In a large skillet, stir-fry red pepper and onions in 1 tbsp oil for 3 minutes or until tender; remove and set aside.
- In the same skillet, stir-fry beef in remaining oil for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir the soy sauce mixture; stir into skillet.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Return red pepper mixture to the pan; heat through.
- Spoon 1/2 cup beef mixture down the center of each tortilla; top with 2 tbsp coleslaw mix.
- Fold one side of tortilla over filling and roll up.
- Serve immediately.